Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Wednesday: Celebrity Edition



 Happy Wednesday! I'm not going to lie, I'm glad the work day is over! For some reason today was full of crazies! To keep myself sane in the crazy world of college admissions, I make sure to find some "me" time to do this:


Yes, this is my own personal putting green in my office, and yes, I am that amazing!


Anywho, here are some random celebrity facts to get you through the end of your Wednesday!




*Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors.


*Elvis had a twin.


*Jennifer Aniston's original name is Jennifer Anastassakis!


*No one knows where Mozart is buried.


*Leonardo DiCaprio got his first 'onscreen kiss' from a man


*Halle Berry's stunt double, in the movie "Cat Woman" was infact a man.


*Al Capone died in prison from syphillis - despite being the first sufferer to be treated with antibiotics


*Actor Mark Wahlberg has a third nipple


*Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined.






*****If I get enough followers I may just start to give away some stuff! But the only way that I know you are following me is if you sign up to follow me or leave comments!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment