Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Little Monkey

A few weeks ago I decided to redo a lamp that I had in Carson's room. It was just too plain for me-white base with a white shade...BORING! So, thanks to Pinterest I spent a few hours hot gluing buttons to the lamp shade! I spray painted the base with a brushed nickel spray paint and this was the end result!












We have had the craziest Winter weather this year! Snow one day, 60 degrees for a week, and then temperatures in 20's the next! We try to take advantage of the warmer weather whenever possible--So Carson (or "Little Man" as I will often call him) and I decided to take a ride on his Plasma Car.

 Please ignore the stacks of boxes and storage containers in the garage...we're in the process of packing up our house for the move!



And since it is late on Sunday night and I have a serious problem with waking up when my alarm goes off, I will just post some pictures from the last week!




 My sister bought Little Man this monkey hat last week...now he refuses to take it off!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment