Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Friday

It's Favorite Friday: beauty edition!


Let's start off with the eos Smooth Sphere! I love the Lemon Drop SPF 15! It makes finding your lip balm easy to find in your Mary Poppins, never ending carpet bag! And the best part, it's under $5!  




Next up is the AMAZING Clarisonic Mia. Mine was a gift from my mom for Christmas and I fell in love with it! It's great for at home use and just the right size to pack for weekend getaways! It's a bit pricey ($120) but worth every penny!




I color my hair A LOT, usually once every 3 or 4 weeks. This may not sound like a lot, but when you color your hair as blonde as I do, there is a significant amount of damage that occurs. My AMAZING hairdresser, Amanda, suggested this: it's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product! After I shower, I towel dry my hair and then in the palm of my hand I spray the product 6-8 times and then work it into my hair! It doesn't leave your hair
greasy or weigh it down at all! A must have for everyone! ($12)






I am obsessed with Clinique products. My mom has always worn their products, so naturally I followed in her footsteps. I have oily skin and even though I'm 25, I still have break outs. Clinique Emergency Gel-Lotion is a zit's worst enemy! Before you go to bed, just dab a bit of the product on the huge red warrior that is thriving on your face, and I guarantee that when you wake up you will notice a HUGE difference! ($15)




Thanks for stopping by and check back on Sunday for "Sunday Funday"!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment