Sunday, January 15, 2012

Like a virgin....blogging for the very first time

Oh hi, I didn't see you there! I was too busy practicing my "Senior picture" pose! So now that I'm done with that...welcome to my blog! I am a blog-virgin so this will be a fun ride for everyone! I guess I should introduce myself before things go too far. My name is Ashley and I live in the great, exciting, and FLAT state of Kansas! I work in Admissions at Kansas Wesleyan University *Go Yotes!* and am also an alumni of KWU! I have been married to my husband for 2 years and we have a hilarious, rowdy, and ornery 9 month old named Carson (you will meet them both later!)

This blog is going to be random, much like the lives that most of us 20 something mothers live! Here are a few things that I thoroughly enjoy :

*Golf
*K-State Wildcats! EMAW!!!
*Pinterest
*Gap
*Chocolate Milk
*Blonde hair
*sky-high pumps (put me up there!!!)
*baking
*playing with the kiddo
*competitive dance
*did I mention golf?

Well, I'm staring at the aftermath of the Carson tornado, so I off I go to do some damage control! Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE check back often!
-Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment