Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fake Patty's Day

Good Afternoon, All!
I just wanted to check in while the Little Monster is napping! What a gorgeous day! I don't know about you guys, but Carson and I are going to the driving range this afternoon! Mamma got a new club! *Whootie Whoooo* There is a 99.9% chance that we will end the afternoon with Shamrock Shakes! I live for those shakes! Speaking of St. Patty's Day... Today is Fake Patty's Day in Manhattan, KS! This is one of my favorite holidays! A 5k to start the morning, followed  by green beer, friends, crazy shenanigans, and good food! I couldn't make it this year due to my date being under age but I'm crossing my fingers that by next year we can get Carson a fake id! (I'm kidding, People! Don't get your "Irish I was Drunk" t-shirts in a bundle!)

I have been working on Carson's 1st birthday party a lot this week. I MIGHT have been planning this party for the last 355 days...but who's counting?! The theme is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and I am bursting with ideas! I will show you the details of the party at the end of the month. Every time I bring something else home or start a new project for the party, my husband just shakes his head a walks away. He should be used to by now, right?

Well, the Little Monster is ready for destruction, so check back tomorrow when I will post some pictures of our weekend! And don't forget, please spay and neuter your pets! Have a happy and safe FAKE Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment